SPLASH INTO SPRING SALE
TELOMERE MAINTENANCE COMPLEX
helps maintain and protect telomeres
FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER COMPLEX
a natural blend of synergistic antioxidants that supports healthy cell aging
helps restore important gastrointestinal flora, and aids in digestion and production of key vitamins
STEM CELL MAINTENANCE COMPLEX
aids in the maintenance of healthy stem cell function
CELL REGULATION COMPLEX
helps maintain the daily biorhythm of your cells
NATURAL DNA REPAIR SUPPORT
helps the body's natural DNA repair process
supports the breakdown of food so you may obtain optimal nutritional value from your meals
How to use Jeunesse AM PM
Take two (2) caplets of AM Essentials each morning with food and two (2) caplets of PM Essentials each evening prior to sleeping.
Pregnant or lactating women and people with known medical conditions should consult their health care professional before adding any nutritional supplement to their diet.
1. What is MonaVie Active?
MonaVie Active is a delicious fusion of 19 bodybeneficial fruits and scientifically validated glucosamine, which targets joint mobility and flexibility. Formulated with AçaVie™—the purest, most potent form of açai available—this advanced juice also offers protection against cellular oxidation.
2. What are the key benefits of MonaVie Active?
• Formulated to enhance your body's joint health by increasing mobility and flexibility
• Fights oxidative damage and aging using powerful antioxidants and polyphenols
• Uses plant-derived glucosamine to encourage production of glycoproteins, which help your body make and maintain healthy connective tissue and joint cartilage
• Delivers key nutrients to ensure your body maintains a healthy range of motion
3. What are the essential facts of MonaVie Active?
• Initial research suggests that drinking four ounces of MonaVie Active on a daily basis can enhance your body's antioxidant activity.
• Individuals who regularly consume MonaVie Active have reported an increase in vitality and an improvement in joint health.
• Features AçaVie, an antioxidant rich ingredient that combines our patented açai/juçara freeze-dried powder and puree with Enlivenox™, a polyphenolic compound boasting 10 times the polyphenols of traditional açai.
• Extensive testing showed that MonaVie Active was free from all banned substances on the WADA Prohibited List, which consists of more than 170 substances from six categories. (World Anti-Doping Agency, The 2008 Prohibited List, International Standard.)
• Features a low score of 49 on the Glycemic Index (GI), which measures how the foods you eat impact your blood sugar levels.
4. What fruits are found in MonaVie Active?
Açai, acerola, apple, aronia, banana, bilberry, black currant, blueberry, camu camu, cranberry, cupuaçu, grape, jabuticaba, kiwi, maqui, pear, pomegranate, prune, and wolfberry.
5. What vitamins are added to MonaVie Active?
Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, pantothenic acid (B5), niacin (B3), vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 are added to MonaVie Active.
6. How much fiber is in MonaVie Active?
MonaVie Active contains 2 grams of fiber per 2 ounce serving.
7. How much açai is in MonaVie Active?
The exact amount of açai, or of the other fruits, contained in our blend is not disclosed. This is considered one of the company's greatest intellectual assets. However, the ingredients appear on the label in order, by amount, from most to least. This means that because açai is the first fruit listed on the label, it is the most abundant fruit in the blend.
8. What is the ORAC value of MonaVie Active juice?
Four ounces of MonaVie Active has an approximate ORAC value of 4,000 to 5,000 units. This is the approximate ORAC value of 5 to 13 commonly eaten fruits and vegetables. Health experts currently recommend consuming 5,000 ORAC units per day for optimal antioxidant protection.
9. Can children consume MonaVie Active?
MonaVie Active contains glucosamine hydrochloride, which is very safe, but has not been studied in children under the age of 12. If there are health issues involved with the child in question, we advise consulting your physician before including this or any other supplement in your child's diet.
10. Can pregnant or nursing women consume MonaVie Active?
MonaVie Active contains glucosamine hydrochloride, which has been extensively tested and found to be safe and effective; however, tests involving pregnant and nursing women have been limited. Thus, MonaVie recommends that pregnant and nursing women consult their health care practitioner prior to use.
11. Can diabetics consume MonaVie Active?
Each diabetic is different, as some are insulin dependent and others are not, so MonaVie will affect each individual differently. MonaVie Active juice contains 6 grams of natural sugar from fruit and 10 grams of total carbohydrate per 2 ounces of juice. We advise those with any medical condition to consult with their physician before consuming MonaVie products.
12. Does MonaVie Active interact with any prescription medicines?
If you are taking a prescription medication and are under the supervision of a physician, please consult with your physician or pharmacist before taking MonaVie.
13. What nutrition information is available for MonaVie Active juice?
Nutrition Facts Amount, %DV*
Serving Size 2 fl. oz. (60 ml)
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat 0.5 g, 1%
Sodium 10 mg, 0%
Potassium 110 mg, 3%
Total Carbohydrate 10 g, 3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g, 8%
Sugars 6 g
Protein <1 g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 50%
Vitamin E 50%
Vitamin K 10%
Vitamin B6 20%
Vitamin B12 20%
Pantothenic Acid 20%
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol,
*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
14. What ingredients are found in MonaVie Active?
Proprietary açai complex AçaVie™ (açai and juçara freeze-dried powder, puree and Enlivenox™ [acai concentrate]), reconstituted fruit juice blend (apple, grape, pear, aronia, prune, kiwi, cranberry, black currant, blueberry, pomegranate, wolfberry, camu camu, maqui), fruit puree blend (acerola, pear, banana, cupuaçu, bilberry, jabuticaba), Fibersol®-2 (soluble dietary fiber), glucosamine hydrochloride, citric acid, ascorbic acid, natural flavor, sodium benzoate (preservative), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, cyanocobalamin.
15. What is the recommended use for MonaVie Active?
Drink 2 ounces of MonaVie Active twice daily. Shake well before using, and refrigerate after opening.
16. Does MonaVie Active contain artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or added sugar?
No. MonaVie Active is free of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, and added sugar.
17. What is glucosamine hydrochloride?
Glucosamine hydrochloride is a natural compound found in the body that is used to help make and form cartilage. Glucosamine has also been shown to help lubricate, cushion, and protect healthy joints.
18. How much glucosamine is added to MonaVie Active?
MonaVie Active juice contains 1,500 mg of glucosamine in 4 oz. In two Active gel packs (1 oz serving size each) there are 1,500 mg of glucosamine. Many studies have been done on the effects of glucosamine and joint health. A set dosage of glucosamine has not been determined yet, but most clinical trials have used approximately 1,200–1,500 mg (1.5 g) of glucosamine per day. Because of this, this amount is generally accepted as a safe, effective dose.
19. Is one form of glucosamine more effective than another?
There are three types of glucosamine: glucosamine hydrochloride (HCl), N-acetyl glucosamine, and glucosamine sulfate. Both glucosamine HCl and glucosamine sulfate are rapidly converted into "free" glucosamine in the stomach. So, from a physiological standpoint, they are equally effective. However, glucosamine HCl is 83 percent glucosamine, while glucosamine sulfate is only 65 percent glucosamine. We formulated MonaVie Active juice with glucosamine HCl because this form of glucosamine contains the highest level of free glucosamine.
20. Is the added glucosamine in MonaVie Active from a vegetarian source?
The glucosamine hydrochloride in MonaVie Active juice is produced from a vegetarian source and is the only non-animal, nonshellfish form of glucosamine available. It can be consumed by people with shellfish allergies.
21. Who do I contact if I have more product questions?
For more product information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.